WIN A MAGICAL WEEKEND
Visit the 2016 Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art: Magic Object and enter our in Gallery competition to win a magical weekend in the city thanks to InterContinental Adelaide.
The prize package includes:
– Overnight accommodation in a King Superior room at InterContinental Adelaide (including breakfast)
– Dinner for two at Shiki, InterContinental Adelaide’s award-winning Japanese restaurant
– Adelaide Biennial exhibition publication
This competition is open to Australian residents only. Terms and conditions apply
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Step into the magical world of Adelaide Biennial artist Jacqui Stockdale at the Adelaide Airport. Create your own illusion and you could WIN a return trip to any Australian city thanks to the Art Gallery of South Australia and Qantas.
HOW TO ENTER
• Visit Adelaide Airport and head to the installation on Level 2
• Choose your props from the stand
• Strike a pose in the scene and take a photo
• Upload your photo to Instagram tagging #ABairport @adelaidebiennial @artgalleryofsa
• Enter your details on the screen provided
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to the winners Darren Smith and Ana Stevanovic (@the_nourishing_nomad)!
Image detail: Jacqui Stockdale, Along the track, 2015, from the series The Boho, type C print, 139 x 105.5cm. Courtesy the artist and THIS IS NO FANTASY + Dianne Tanzer Gallery, Melbourne